Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Sad, sad, sad....

I couldnt help it. Look at these sad bastards.
Use the Schwarz, Luke!
This is part of a new cult in LA where the only entry criteria is to be a sad bastard. I'm sorry, I am a Star Wars fan and take my fair share of shit but this is just stoopid. People get together to practice jumping around like idiots with their own lightsabers.
Here is some video, I love the first line. "Some people go to the gym 5 times a week" as if to say that this is exercise and it keeps him fit, yeah right, your still a fat bastard.
http://www.boingboing.net/2007/12/17/jedi-bootcamp.html
This makes liking Star Wars harder because until the Phantom Menace all that people could do was watch the films and play with their Kenner toys. Since then we have all these Lord of the Rings style Trekkie dorks ruining it for the rest of us. I bet none of these dudes have girlfirends.
I bet they all live in Second Life and only come out to pretend to be like their heroes.....
They even have a website http://www.lajedi.com/ go there and mock them.

No comments: