Monday, April 21, 2008

Fan Made Predator V's Batman Film

I came across this today which i though was pretty well done. Its a Predator V's Batman fan-film. I would not usually mention this sort of stuff but I thought that this looked pretty good. Despite the fact that this is fan made I reckon that the costumes look very good and the direction is not bad either.




A couple of things that are not so good were the grey suit that they have Batman in and the way certain characters move (namely when Batman jumps down or the Alien jumps). On the whole i though that this was well done, I liked the shot of batman as he stands up after he has jumped down from the rooftop. The lighting was nice and dark with flashes of light in the rain, nice work. And the Alien looked pretty damn good.

No comments: